PROBLEM: "I have WebEx and I have Telepresence. I wish I could have both working together at the same time for the same meeting."
SOLUTION: Cisco/WebEx Collaboration Meeting Rooms (CMR) is a new product offering that finally solves one of the biggest video problems by combining WebEx and Telepresence video together.
CMR enables you to connect to a personalized meeting room from whatever device you want: Cisco telepresence endpoints, 3rd party standards-based video endpoints, soft clients, WebEx-enabled mobile or desktop clients like Cisco Jabber or Microsoft Lync 2010 or 2013, tablets, smartphones, or mobile devices. CMR integrates voice, video and content sharing for a unified meeting experience and a consistent video experience from browser to boardroom.
Collaboration Meeting Room Consumption Models:
CMR Cloud, fomerly Cisco Callway then WebEx Telepresence:
- Add-on SaaS service to WebEx Meeting Center service
- Delivered through Cisco/WebEx Cloud
- 25 participants with standards-based video endpoints and up to 500 video-enabled Meeting Center users in a single meeting
- Supports scheduled, 1-click, personal CMR meetings
CMR Hybrid, formerly WebEx-Enabled Telepresence:
- Extends Cisco Telepresence to include Meeting Center users
- 100 participants with standards-based video endpoints and up to 500 video-enabled Meeting Center users in a single meeting
- Supports only scheduled meetings
- Requires Cisco TP Server, TP Conductor, scheduling via TP Management Suite
- 100 participants in a single meeting
- Supports scheduled with One-Button-To-Push (OBTP), personal CMR, and instant meetings
NOTE: For CMR Hybrid and CMR On-Prem it is critical that you leverage the expertise of a Cisco partner with the proper certifications and specializations, such as, Master Specialization in Unified Communications, Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Cisco Telepresence Video Master, and WebEx Telepresence Program.
With Cisco/WebEx Collaboration Meeting Rooms, you can meet the way you want, allow anyone to create, join and participate in meetings and scale your meetings from one to one to hundreds of video participants in a single meeting.